The Slobodkina Foundation offers a variety of educational, art, and music programs for children and families of all ages. Educational performance programs and workshops are presented by Slobodkina Foundation President Ann Marie Sayer, co-author with Slobodkina of More Caps for Sale and Caps for sale & the Mindful Monkeys and performer/narrator of the Caps for Sale musical album (Harper Collins).
Use these links to explore our program offerings!
- Caps for Sale and Other Caps Tales: A Musical Narrative and Interactive Presentation (ages 2-7)
- Grandparent/Grandchild Time: Caps for Sale musical narrative and workshop (5-8)
- The Story of How Caps for Sale was Born narrative and workshop (ages 8 to 12 or 13 to 18)
- The Story of Esphyr Slobodkina talk and abstract art workshop (adolescents & adults)
- The Story of Esphyr Slobodkina Adult lecture program
- The Slobodkina Senior Lecture Program
- NOTE: The Slobodkina Foundation team will help you design your own program to suit your venues needs.
NOTE: Limited grants are available for programs on a first-come-first-serve basis to venues that demonstrate need. Program fees can be located by clicking on a specific link above. Our grants run on a fiscal year May 1st – April 30th.